Showcase student talent at CASB ConventionColorado boasts many students with unique talents – musicians, singers, dancers, color guards and thespians. Now is your district’s chance to show them off to more than 1,000 school board members and other education leaders from across the state.
Just fill out the online form below and send us a link to a video demo of the student performance. Performance submission form and demo are due Tuesday, Sept. 2, 2014.
A screening committee will select performance groups. Notification of submissions, whether or not selected for inclusion in the convention program, will be acknowledged in September. Travel, housing and supervision are the responsibility of the district.
Check out the general session photo albums and videos from last year’s convention. Your student group could be next!
Performance Opportunities & Guidelines
The Broadmoor will provide all microphones, lighting and piano, if needed. Please limit the use of religious selections to one holiday song mingled with other seasonal favorites. Each group selected will be assigned one of these performance times:
- General Session – Presentation of the colors: Friday, Dec. 5, 10 a.m. (demo not required)
- General Session – National Anthem performance: Friday, Dec. 5, 10 a.m.
- General Session entertainment: Friday, Dec. 5, 9:45 a.m.
- Luncheon entertainment: Friday, Dec. 5, noon
- General Session entertainment: Saturday, Dec. 6, 8:45 a.m.
Performance Submission Form
For additional information, contact Renee Combs at
The 'Good to Great' trademark is owned by The Good to Great Project LLC. Used under license.