2013 Invitation to ExhibitNew for 2013
CASB is excited to invite you to exhibit at the 73rd Annual CASB Convention. Last spring we surveyed past exhibitors to help us make the exhibit hall experience better for exhibitors and members. We are making several changes in response to your input including:
- An exhibitor-hosted reception on Thursday (4-5:30 p.m.) to allow preconvention participants time with exhibitors
- Time on Saturday following the general session for participants to spend in the Exhibit Hall
- A later general session start time to give members more time to spend in the Exhibit Hall after breakfast
- An Exhibit Hall layout for improved flow and welcoming entry
- Easier access to the Exhibit Hall following general sessions
Your best opportunity to reach both school board members and superintendents
If you provide products or services to Colorado school districts, you don’t want to miss the CASB Convention. This is your single best opportunity in 2012 to conduct demonstrations, distribute information, develop effective links and establish new markets for your business with more than 1,000 school board members and superintendents—the key decision-makers in Colorado’s 178 public school districts.
Exhibit hall highlights include:
- 10’ x 10’ booths
- Exhibit Hall times geared to maximize your contacts
- General Session and Registration traffic — Exhibit Hall is next door to general session, registration and attendee gathering area
- CASB Café — Networking/meal area inside Exhibit Hall for vendors and attendees
- Five plus hours of uninterrupted free time for attendees
- Prize drawing event for attendees inside the Exhibit Hall
- Two continental breakfasts, box lunch and refreshment break for attendees – all located in the Exhibit Hall
- Free convention registration for all exhibitors to attend CASB breakout and general sessions
- Discounts for CASB Partners
Prime Exhibit Exposure!
The Exhibit Hall will be open at key times on Friday and Saturday—the two primary and most widely-attended days of the convention—for you to meet with convention participants. In addition, we’re adding an exhibitor-sponsored reception on Thursday from 4-5:30 p.m. Members will frequent the CASB Café in the Exhibit Hall for meals—a continental breakfast is served each morning and a box lunch will be served on Saturday.
Your booth includes:
- 10’ x 10’ draped exhibit booth
- 6’ covered and skirted table
- Sign with company name
- Two folding chairs
- Carpeted floors
- One Saturday box lunch ticket
Freeman Show Services
Order all show services from Freeman either online or download the information packet here. Additional furnishings, electricity and Internet access can be purchased through Freeman and are not included in the booth rental fee.
Don’t delay . . . booth space fills up quickly!
Booth reservation deadline is Tuesday, October 1, 2013.
Reserve your space early! Since space is limited, booth allocation is first-come, first-served. Our easy-to-use booth reservation form is available online-only. A completed online reservation form, an “agreed to” contract and Visa or MasterCard payment in full must be received before reservations can be confirmed. For booth choices, see the floor plan. No mail, phone or fax registrations accepted.
|| Early Bird Discount by Aug. 1
||Bronze Partner Discount
||Silver Partner Discount
|less $400||Gold Partner Discount|
|Free Booth||Platinum Partner Discount|
CASB Partnership Opportunities
Participating in the CASB Partnership Program brings you special benefits through the year including major savings on your convention booth rental and priority booth assignment. Check out the CASB Partnership Program webpage for complete details.
Important Dates and Information
|Setup & Show Dates:||Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Dec. 5-7, 2013. See schedule for specific times.
|Early Bird Discount:||$50 discount for paid applications prior to Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013|
|Space Reservations Deadline:||Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2013 – Booth reservations received after Oct. 1 will be assigned in the order they are received.
|Booth Assignments:||Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013
|Broadmoor Reservations Open:||Monday, Oct. 7, 2013|
|Freeman Services||Order online or download exhibitor information packet.
What you need to know before you reserve your booth online – make sure you are prepared.
CASB will assign booths on Oct. 2, 2013, so make sure you have reserved your booth by Oct. 1. Every effort will be made to accommodate your choices. Priority status will be given in the following order:
- Platinum Partners
- Gold Partners
- Silver Partners
- Bronze Partners
- Tenure as an Exhibitor
Prizes bring people! A prize drawing will be held in the exhibit hall on Saturday afternoon during lunch. This popular event increases traffic and gives you an opportunity to entice members to hear about your company. We hope you will join in and contribute.
- CASB is asking each exhibitor to donate a prize worth at least $50. Your company name and prize will be listed in the Convention program.
- The prize drawing will be held Saturday, Dec. 7 at Noon in the Exhibit Hall.
- Prize recipients must be present to win.
Hotel Information and Parking
For a list of convention hotels, please go to the CASB Annual Convention Hotel Information webpage. The Broadmoor is offering a discounted parking rate of $5 per day with in-and-out privileges for all non-hotel guests.
Exhibit Hall and Convention Schedule
Thursday, Dec. 5
|12 — 4 p.m.||Exhibitor check-in and booth set-up
Must be set-up by 4 p.m.
|4-5:30 p.m.||Exhibit Hall Reception|
|5:30 p.m.||Exhibit Hall Closes – security provided|
All booth preparation must be completed by 4 p.m. on Thursday.
Friday, Dec. 6 • 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. • Exhibit Hall Open
|7 – 10 a.m.||Continental breakfast in Exhibit Hall and attendee free time to visit|
|10 a.m. – Noon||FIRST GENERAL SESSION|
|Noon – 1:30 p.m.||SECOND GENERAL SESSION
Convention Luncheon (Exhibit Hall closed — tickets available to purchase on registration form)
|2 – 5 p.m.||Breakout Sessions|
|3:15 – 3:45 p.m.||Refreshment Break in Exhibit Hall and attendee free time to visit|
|5 p.m.||Exhibit Hall Closes – security provided|
|5 – 7 p.m.||Welcome Reception in the Broadmoor Main Building
Saturday, Dec. 7 • 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. • Exhibit Hall Open
|7 – 9 a.m.||Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall and attendee free time to visit|
|9 – 11 a.m.||THIRD GENERAL SESSION|
|11 a.m. – 1 p.m.||Dedicated Exhibit Hall Time for Attendees
11:30 a.m. Box Lunch
Noon Prize Drawing
|1 p.m.||Exhibit Hall Closes and Tear Down*|
|1:15 – 4 p.m.||Breakout Sessions|
* Dismantling your booth prior to the 1 p.m. take-down time could result in additional charges to your company.